The Founders and Spiritual Leaders wrote many other books on the teachings as well.
Onisaburo Deguchi wrote the essence of the teachings in the following revelation:
"God is the Spirit which pervades the entire universe, and man is the focus of the workings of heaven and earth. When God and man become one, infinite power will become manifest."
The fundamental principles of the Divine Plan (Construction of the Heavenly Kingdom on earth), applicable in the lives of humankind.
Basic rules for human beings to lead a significant life.
1. Harmonious Alignment with Life and the Universe
2. Revelation of Celestial Truth and its Lessons
3. Innate Patterns of Behavior for Man, Society and the Cosmos
4. Instinctual Creative Drives
1. Purity, purification of mind and body
2. Optimism, believing in the goodness of the Divine Will
3. Progressivism, way of social improvement
4. Unification, the reconciliation of all dichotomies
These principles are seen throughout the universe. These are the rules of the universe, and everything in nature grows and lives with these rules. Man is apt to live in violation of these principles, and therefore comes to grief.
By practising these principles, man can live in harmony with the universe and lead a heavenly life in spirit and in flesh.
<French> "Omoto" by Jean-Pierre Berthon, Atelier Alpha Bleue, 5, rue Sainte-Anastase, 75003 Paris Tel.: 126.96.36.199
All rights reserved : the Oomoto Foundation Produced by the Netinformational Commission
Since : Mar. 7.1998 Last Update : Thu, May 20, 2010
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org